5 Beiträge
campbell1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I plan to take carpet off two bedroom floors. Another bedroom already has a light maple floor. Is it best that I do the two bedrooms in the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
campbell1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any suggestions on how to bring 1970 sheets of wood paneling that is on my basement walls up to date without removing it.
    3 Kommentare
campbell1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Just read the article on staging a home for sale. I am busy getting my house ready for staging. Reading and seeing pictures of houses that w... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
campbell1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is there anyone from Nova Scotia, Canada viewing this site? It would be nice to read comments from Canada, especially when trying to find pr... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
campbell1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone know a good site to view house plans for smaller houses around 1600- 1800 sq ft house ?
    Kommentar