22 Beiträge
cani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Questions on bathroom remodel - I had some questions on remodeling a bathroom, specifically on what to do with the window. The plan is to remove the tub and make a larger s... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
cani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Porcelain tile - Who is the manufacturer of the porcelain tile and the pattern? Thank you!
    Kommentar
cani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you please let me know the Make and pattern of the porcelain tile? - I have been looking everywhere for the right pattern of marble on porcelain and have had no luck. Have a very small bathroom and this patte... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
cani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Totally Stumped Continues - Starting a new thread as I am now shifting to fabrics and the old thread was too long. Here is the original thread. [https://www.houzz.com/... Lesen Sie mehr
46 „Gefällt mir“    6278 Kommentare
cani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Totally Stumped - I have been wanting to ask for help for about a year now and finally got up the courage to ask. There are some great designers on here that... Lesen Sie mehr
11 „Gefällt mir“    1165 Kommentare
cani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do others treat their stainless sinks? - I've only had my Krauss sink in for a few weeks now. I love it but I'm obsessing about getting water in the sink. When I am cooking or worki... Lesen Sie mehr
    41 Kommentare
cani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet lighting help - The electrician put in the under counter lights and lighting in the upper glass cabinets today. I don't like either of them. The puck lights... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need paint help to match chantilly lace - The old kitchen is out and while they are doing electrical and pluming I thought I should at least get the ceiling cleaned and painted befor... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
cani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
For those with carrera marble - cabinet color? - This is never ending with decisions! I picked the backsplash which is a carrera slab. Countertop will be a darker gray with blue undertones.... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
cani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lights over peninsula - I would love to put pendent lights over the peninsula and wanted to know what size (width) I should shop for. The peninsula is 7 ft long. Al... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...