6 Beiträge
capack hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ceiling treatment - The finish on the ceiling is beautiful. Is it plaster or paint? What is the color?
    Kommentar
capack hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are they stackable - I like these chairs, which would be great for parties, but my condo is small. If I could stack 8 of them in a storage closet, that would be ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
capack hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I get that curved bench? - I have a round table and a corner I need to put it in, and the curved bench used in this design would be perfect. Where can I find it?
    1 Kommentar
capack hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
capack hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
capack hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How wide is the space (back wall width) that this banquette is set into? 7 feet? 8 feet?
    Kommentar