14 Beiträge
Ann W. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what kind of turf - Tell me about the court turf.
    Kommentar
Ann W. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace tile and screen - Please tell me more about the elegant fireplace screen and name of the tile.
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Ann W. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ottomans - Where can I get the round ottomans? Love the fabric.
    1 Kommentar
Ann W. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tell me more about the beautiful rug - Who makes it? Where can it be purchased?
    1 Kommentar
Ann W. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the weight limit for this chair - I have some guests that weigh 250 lbs.
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Ann W. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Ann W. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Ann W. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Ann W. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Ann W. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the width of these shelves. They look unsupported in the middle of the about 5' length. Is that correct? or are there supports where ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...