19 Beiträge
cardamon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
4 inch backsplash removed and found this - We had our 4 inch backsplash removed and found a random filler was used underneath it. so the tile guys were here and the new backsplash wen... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
cardamon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bought a house w/mural keep paint over - I bought a house with a mural that is 9x15 and I was told it was expensive. It was 6 thousand. I am having painter's in and I want to paint ... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
cardamon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
North Georgia Granite locations please anyone - Hi, We have bought a home in North Georgia in Jasper. I will be having some kitchen cabinets painted and granite installed. I will be lookin... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
cardamon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trash Compactor space if removed - I bought a house that has a trash compactor which I'm not sure I will like having or not. If it is something I don't use can it be pulled ou... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
cardamon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
OT furniture buying before loan closes - I'm closing on a loan in a few weeks. I bought some furniture today on credit because it will be 12 weeks before it comes in, sale and you h... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
cardamon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Furniture buying before loan closes - I am closing on a loan in a few weeks. Today I ordered furniture. It is on credit so they can do a drop ship order because I don't live in t... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
cardamon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
mustard etch on stainless steel - My son made a sandwich late at night and dripped a bit of mustard on the stainless steel dishwasher panel. I saw it the next morning when I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
cardamon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Christmas wreath on hood? Did you, would you? - We have a wood hood and I was thinking of placing a wreath on it at Christmas. Have you done this and if so do you have a picture? I placed ... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
cardamon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New kitchens ready for Thanksgiving? Christmas? - Now that Thanksgiving is almost here, is your kitchen almost ready? Did anyone have that or Christmas as a target date? It is such a family ... Lesen Sie mehr
    39 Kommentare
cardamon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
new bathtub that cleans easily - Hi I just finished a kitchen remodel and now want to start a bathroom remodel. I need to replace a bathtub that is builder grade. It has tho... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...