11 Beiträge
carney5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this house! - Just wanted to say I live in Collierville and this is one of my favorite houses! I pass by it often and admire it every time. Great job!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
carney5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ceiling height? - Hi! We are looking at a similar light for our new home but I was afraid it might block the view of the tv. This seems to work well! How t... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
carney5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thank you! - I appreciate your quick reply.
    Kommentar
carney5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful room! I have a question about the space between the doors. - We are building a room with 2 sets of french doors and I am wondering if there is enough space between them to add a tv and have furniture f... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
carney5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
carney5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
carney5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
carney5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Doors size - Hi! Are these French door sets 6' wide? And how wide is the wall in between? We are building a similar wall looking out to our pool and wond... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
carney5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimensions of this room? - Beautiful! What are the dimensions of this room?
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
carney5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimensions? - What are the dimensions for the kitchen and the great room!
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...