5 Beiträge
Carol Ader hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Color with two different grey tiles. - I made a mistake with two different grey tiles. They don’t match well so thought perhaps I could tie them together with paint on the upper ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Carol Ader hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garage Door and Curb Appeal - I was wondering if anyone could offer advice on what sort of garage door might look best on my house? As you can see, the garage is mainly w... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Carol Ader hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My new bathroom - I'm doing a similar vanity. Can you share the length of the horizontal drawer pulls on the drawers?
    Kommentar
Carol Ader hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sconces and Mirror sizes in my Master Bathroom remodel - What size sconces and mirrors would be best for my master bathroom vanity? The left side space is 36" wide by 5 1/2 ft and the right s... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
Carol Ader hat eine Diskussion gestartet
3 panel shower door - I love the shower door. Could you share the make and model?
    1 Kommentar