10 Beiträge
carolnv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sweetheart Twister done - Finished the Sweetheart Twister wall hanging for my ds and bil. First twister ever done and after getting over the initial cutting fears I e... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
carolnv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
December 2010 block lotto quilt done - So normally there isn't a block lotto for December, but in 2010 there was and it was a 4 square done in Christmas fabrics. There was a big r... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    22 Kommentare
carolnv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lil Twister pattern - A while ago someone posted a pattern for a wreath made from the lil twister. Does anyone remember who posted it and if they still have the i... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
carolnv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sewing/Embroidery machine - Also posted on Sewing and Embroidery forums, but you guys seem to be more active and might help direct me better. I lurk here most of the ti... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
carolnv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sewing/Embroidery machine - Also posted on Sewing Forum - Ok, I'm researching out which machine to get. Have been doing this on and off for the past number of years and... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
carolnv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sewing/Embroidery machine - Ok, I'm researching out which machine to get. Have been doing this on and off for the past number of years and then back down when I think I... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
carolnv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need short poem for stars - I'm making folded star ornaments to put in Christmas cards and I'm looking for a short poem about stars. I'm completely at a loss as to what... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
carolnv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wanted Paper Embroidery pattern for angel - Hi! I'm looking for a paper embroidery pattern for an angel. We moved out of the area this year and want to send an angel card to everyone b... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
carolnv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wanted: Paper embroidery angel pattern - Does anyone have a pattern for an angel in paper emroidery (aka dutch embroidery)? Thanks.
    2 Kommentare
carolnv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HAVE: Wanted: Paper Embroidery Angel pattern - Does anyone do paper embroidery (aka Dutch embroidery)? I'm looking for an angel pattern that I can use as a card. Thanks.
    Kommentar