8 Beiträge
carriegordon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
soft blue gray color for bedroom - Does anyone have advise on a soft blue gray color for a bedroom? Thanks
    1 Kommentar
carriegordon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting family room with 2 story vaulted ceilings - Hello, I am Painting my family room in my townhouse that has 2 story ceilings that are vaulted. The color is Shoji White. I have some natu... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
carriegordon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help know how high to hang curtain rod above window - Is 13" above window too high to hang my curtain in a room that has a ceiling height of 11 feet? The top of my window to floor is 95&quo... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
carriegordon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
carriegordon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help picking a neutral color for entire new home - Looking for the new neutral for interior home... what is trending in neutral colors is gray still current?
    3 Kommentare
carriegordon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help planning a new kitchen - I am building a new kitchen and would like to go with a timeless classic clean look. Any suggestions ? I am doing a large island in the c... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
carriegordon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
carriegordon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare