7 Beiträge
Kathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Kathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood floor question - Regarding the flooring, what is the finish used over the ebony stain? Thank you.
3 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Kathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Display Case - Where can I locate this piece?
    1 Kommentar
Kathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for walk in closet - I have a walk in closet renovation almost complete. I decided not to go with a built in ladder or pull-down mechanisms for the top racks how... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Kathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Desk - Is there backing on the desk and where is it from?
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Kathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Measurements? - What are dimensions?
    2 Kommentare
Kathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recessed lighting. - Are these LED recessed lights and what kelvins?
    1 Kommentar