4 Beiträge
casey101 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Speed ovens - how do they affect taste? - I'm trying to decide whether or not to include a speed oven in my kitchen remodel - I know theyre faster but how do they affect the taste of... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
casey101 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Freestanding tub in a small space - how much room do you need? - For those that have a freestanding tub in an alcove, or other small space - how much room do you need to have around the tub in order to kee... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
casey101 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Independent Appliance Consultant? - Is there such a thing? How would I find one? (internet search for Kitchen Appliance Consultant isn't getting good results). I'm remodeling... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    36 Kommentare
casey101 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen layout help please! - Please help me with my kitchen layout - it's holding up my whole house remodel! You guys are amazong and I know you can get it to where I c... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    18 Kommentare