36 Beiträge
Diane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardwood Flooring - I just bought a small townhouse and I want to put hardwood floors in my LR, DR and Bedroom, all on the first floor. My bedroom set and dinin... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Diane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Townhouse Decorating Ideas - I just bought a townhouse, it was recently staged for sale. It has brand new cream carpet and newly painted green walls. Please disregard th... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    23 Kommentare
Diane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decorating Ideas for the Newlyweds - I am looking to help my son and his new wife decorate their new great room. They need help in accent pieces, furniture, wall art, etc. to ma... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    39 Kommentare
Diane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 Story Wallart - Please help, I would like some suggestions or advice on what to hang on the overhead wall. Thanks in advance.
    2 Kommentare
Diane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color Help Needed - I just had a cornice installed and it mainly has yellow in it with a touch of tan and grey. When I picked my color scheme, I went with grey... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Diane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living Room Paint Color - I am having my LR painted and I don't know what color to paint. I was thinking a griege but I don't know if there is enough of a contrast ag... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Diane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mirror Help - I need help accenting a unique chest. I bought a mirror but I am not sure if it works, should I go with something dark, suggestions, please.
    47 Kommentare
Diane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Two Story Drapery Panels - Solid or Pattern - I am in the process of having drapery panels made for my 2 story foyer/DR. I am looking for a timeless fabric that will add warmth and colo... Jetzt abstimmen
    5 Kommentare    21 Stimmen
Diane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Upholstered Cornice Board - I wish that I had a better picture of just the window. I am looking to add a little warmth to my room and I was thinking about adding an uph... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Diane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace Focal Point - Friends of ours just bought us a beautiful Seiko Mantel Clock with Swarovski Crystal. I would like to keep it on the mantel but I think tha... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...