14 Beiträge
caterfran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
caterfran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ditto paint color and brand - Great color what is the light orientation ie n, e, w?s
    Kommentar
caterfran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Was the window seat and storage custom ? - Was the window seat custom made for that spot? Is that the only way to do window seats. I like them and never had the configuration to do it... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
caterfran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pot rack? - This is a super looking pot rack . Where. What who? Stunning
    1 Kommentar
caterfran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting a portion of a bedroom.around the bowed winded - Today in the. Nyt real estate section i saw a bedroom or living room where only the bowed windows were painted in a bold colpf. I liked it ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
caterfran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Masterbedroom - I've heard you must have a headboard. Won't stacks of pillows do? What do uou think?
    5 Kommentare
caterfran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help . Whas the best interior paint - I've never made a real search of colors. I just tell the painter and he brings samples. What's the best ?
    Kommentar
caterfran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the best interior paint brand with the best colors - I see so many brands st home depot and benjamin moore stores
2 „Gefällt mir“    61 Kommentare
caterfran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop - What is the material. Where in the north Miami area
    1 Kommentar
caterfran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Still looking for opinions on Corian countertops. Are they so over - It's not a cost thing. I think granite is getting over done
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...