22 Beiträge
Catherine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Preferred Siding Color - In your opinion, which siding color looks best with this yellowish cream brick color? brick color current color Looking at Hardie Bo... Jetzt abstimmen
    9 Kommentare    7 Stimmen
Catherine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Front Door and Hardware Color! - Hello, I need some serious help figuring out a front door color. I originally thought black tricorn (sw) with matte black hardware. Now I’ve... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
Catherine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which entry door hardware is more up to date? - Which hardware style is more current, a full back plate or partial? Curved or straight? Our doors will look like these without the sidelight... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Catherine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Emtex or Bravura exterior door hardware? - Is one better quality than the other?
    1 Kommentar
Catherine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Took shutters off, now what?! - Hello, I recently painted my house and removed the shutters. We will be getting a new double front door, color tbd. Any suggestions to give ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
Catherine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Keep or Lose the Shutters? - I’m having our home painted and a new front door installed. Should I remove all the shutters?
    15 Kommentare
Catherine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Another Light Gray Paint Dilemma! - I'm looking to paint my kitchen a light grey. I'm looking for more of a cooler grey. The paint samples seem too blue, green, white. I've tri... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Catherine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Catherine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which kitchen hardware? - I need to decide which style hardware for my new kitchen cabinets. I've attached some pictures I hope will be helpful. I'm looking for somet... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Catherine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light fixture? - Does anyone know the maker of this lighting fixture? Is it too modern to put in a transitional kitchen?
    7 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...