61 Beiträge
Cathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help choosing rug! - I just bought a new sectional. I'm looking for a rug -6x9 that ties the room together. I like my drapes and would prefer to keep them but, w... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Cathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dilemma with new family room furniture - I’m looking to purchase new furniture for my living room. I want to replace the couch and the chairs by the fireplace (something lighter lo... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Cathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Patio Furniture refurbishing - I’m looking to paint my old patio furniture and would like help choosing a color. The set is currently gray but I’m thinking of changing to... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Cathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lovely bathroom - Can you please tell me where I can find Coral like the ones above the toilet? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
Cathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
warm and inviting bathroom! - Can you please tell me the paint color? Thanks!
    Kommentar
Cathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful bathroom! - Can you please tell me the paint color? Thanks
    Kommentar
Cathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
trying to refinish coffee table - please help! - I am trying to save money and thought I’d refinish my old coffee table. Ok... I like the nude/raw color of the wood. I was going to leave a... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Cathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I think I made a big mistake.... - I am horrible at design! I can look at something and know what I like or don’t like yet, I can’t put it all together. My family room is rec... Lesen Sie mehr
    40 Kommentare
Cathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need paint ideas - I painted my family room and kitchen in wordly gray. I am looking to revamp a few more rooms.... foyer - gets a lot of light so I may want ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Cathy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the wallpapers - I live the color and style of the wallpaper in the bathroom. Can you please tell me where I can find it?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...