9 Beiträge
CathyCA SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garlic Bulbs Splitting - I planted California Early White Garlic in October. They look healthy but many of the bulbs have split. I harvested one this week to see wha... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
CathyCA SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Two types of hot pepper on the same plant - I purchased a plant at a local nursery in Southern California. It was labeled as Cayenne pepper. The first peppers were small, squatty ora... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
CathyCA SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Comparison of Winter Sow to Indoor Sow - I started these tomato and basil seedlings in winter sow containers on Feb 23. I took the lids off today because they looked to be getting ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
CathyCA SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Meyer Lemon in ground, leaf miner and other pests - I am in coastal Southern California. I have neighbors with healthy lime and lemon trees, most of the trees well over 20 years old. I plante... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    34 Kommentare
CathyCA SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I train this Holiday avocado to grow upward? - I have an in ground Holiday avocado tree purchased August 2014. Last year I noticed that it had a large branch below the graft line and remo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
CathyCA SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bees in my Worm Bin - Today I noticed bees surrounding my Worm Factory 360. I have 2 of them, side by side, and the bees were definitely attracted to one of them... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
CathyCA SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is this plant/weed? Should I keep it? - I have been converting my front yard to drought tolerant plants. I am experimenting to see what grows this year. This plant came up on its... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
CathyCA SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Holiday Avocado - Is this the rootstock growing from the graft? - I purchased a 1 year old Holiday avocado tree in August, 2014. It didn't do much over the winter and now is greening up and growing. I noti... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
CathyCA SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garlic with Rust - what would you do? - I do not intend to destroy the plants, I am resigned to keeping them with likely reduced yield. My main question is, should I cut off all o... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare