34 Beiträge
catlover Leo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with decorative stone - I’m trying to decide if I should install the same stonework that’s on the front of the house to the area marked with the arrow that’s below... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
catlover Leo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help needed with a corner in my den. - I have a corner in the den that I put an artificial plant because nothing grows there. No light gets in that corner. It looks ok but I’m not... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
catlover Leo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with House Aesthetic - We resided our home last year and also a new roof. We love the natural color, the way that it blends with the outdoors and preserve we live ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
catlover Leo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window Treatment advice needed - Hello again. I’m looking to change the window treatments in my living room and dining room. There are 10 windows in all. The house is a cent... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    33 Kommentare
catlover Leo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help with a decision on a house color. - I’m trying to choose between two vinyl composite cladding colors. The siding will be 7” wide it will go well with this style home. One of th... Lesen Sie mehr
    50 Kommentare
catlover Leo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help decide what color - I’m having trouble choosing the siding color. The roof will be dark brown. We are thinking of using brown gutters. There’s a darker choice a... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
catlover Leo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help decide a color palette - I need help deciding a color for the siding on my house and also a new roof. The stone will remain on the house. The door will remain but ca... Jetzt abstimmen
    80 Kommentare    10 Stimmen
catlover Leo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vinyl Design Choice Dilemma. - We are residing our house and a new roof also. We are keeping the stone on the house. I can’t decide if the Traditional (first photo) or the... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
catlover Leo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My New Kitchen Compleated - We started planning this kitchen remodel the summer of 2021. Lots of decisions and decisions to make. The Houzz community came to my rescue ... Lesen Sie mehr
9 „Gefällt mir“    97 Kommentare
catlover Leo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help please my kitchen - My kitchen cabinet maker painted the cabinets the wrong color white. They were supposed to be White Dove but they were painted them Chantil... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    28 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...