4 Beiträge
Claire hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any one familiar with Landmark shingles - Top left is Pewter Top right is colonial slate Bottom left is silver birch Bottom right is cobblestone grey From the paper brochure I was 99... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Claire hat eine Diskussion gestartet
prep for raised veggie bed - Hi! I had successfully grown so many veggies in pots in the summer of 2017. Last year we had so many windy days and my poor plants were ... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Claire hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bedroom layout question - Hi Below is my master bedroom laid out on some app I found years ago when trying to figure out what size area rug to buy for my living room... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Claire hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I hang a light over my table? - The outlet in my ceiling is about a foot over from where I want the lamp to hang
    3 Kommentare