4 Beiträge
Christie Bee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exposed Foundation Ideas? - How in the world can I go about trying to cover some of this exposed foundation??
    9 Kommentare
Christie Bee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighting design help for asymmetrical island - Where is the center of my island? It turns on both ends and those are even an unequal distance. From one side it looks like you could center... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Christie Bee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Awkward Living Room Layout - I have quite the awkward living room layout, you can't really center on the TV stand area or the fireplace. If I made the fireplace the cent... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Christie Bee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace Help! - I have this gas valve knob thing on the left of my fireplace, but I really want to add a surround. Any ideas on how to work around this pro... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare