38 Beiträge
cbg27 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What size hardware should I get for my cabinets. - Hi everyone, I am repainting my cabinets and want to get new hardware. Question 1. Where are the best places to look and get it? 2. and hav... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
cbg27 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what color brass or gold are your hardware ? - I am using this color on my cabinets and torn on what color hardware to use. This looks great
    Kommentar
cbg27 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would love to know what the countertop is? So beautiful I need this! - I am redoing my kitchen now want a similar look!
    Kommentar
cbg27 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the cabinet color what is it please? - looking to do something similar
    Kommentar
cbg27 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what color are the cabinet? - Looking to do my kitchen in a nice classic mushroomy color. This looks beautiful
    Kommentar
cbg27 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color are the cabinets and what is that beautiful countertop! - Love this it is beautiful! Please share the cabinet colors and counter top selection?
    1 Kommentar
cbg27 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what are the counter tops called - Love the movement cam color of the counter tops !
    Kommentar
cbg27 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the green color on the island? - thinking about doing a green island in my kitchen and I really love this
    1 Kommentar
cbg27 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the black countertop called I really like it - I am thinking about redoing my kitchen and love this
    Kommentar
cbg27 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what color is this island painted? - My kitchen has similar stained cabinets
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...