31 Beiträge
Lucinda Brysha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wooden Section of Dresser - How does the wood side open? Is it a cabinet...size?
    1 Kommentar
Lucinda Brysha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I wasn’t able to enter my promotional code for my order. I only want - I only want the item if my discount is applied Help please
    2 Kommentare
Lucinda Brysha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need 3 - Can these be cut-down to 23-1/3 x 75? Ideally I'm looking for 3 total doors. I could use a bi-fold set plus a single. Are there options? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Lucinda Brysha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimensions? - Dimensions including interior box heights? Material?
    1 Kommentar
Lucinda Brysha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bigger? - Is there a bigger version?
    Kommentar
Lucinda Brysha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Freestanding? - How is it set up to attach so that someone doesn’t walk away with the whole thing?
    Kommentar
Lucinda Brysha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Smaller Trough - I really like this collection. Are there any rectangular planters that are not quite that tall?
    2 Kommentare
Lucinda Brysha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Lucinda Brysha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Lucinda Brysha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sizes - I'm looking for a list of sizes,shapes and costs for these planters
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...