4 Beiträge
cdm01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter top selection help, please and thanks!! - Here's the story - planning a new build. Looking to go with warm white shaker cabs for the perimeter and a grey for the island. I am down to... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    43 Kommentare
cdm01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen cabinet colour help, please - white or grey?? - I have long lusted for a white kitchen. We are moving into a new build in several months and it's time to select cabinet colors. A new taupe... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
cdm01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The layout of this kitchen is amazing. I'm planning one myself and hope to draw inspiration from this project. Can you tell me the dimension... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
cdm01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone know where the mirror is from? Thanks!
    9 Kommentare