14 Beiträge
Char hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My Realization... - I just counted the quilts I have sandwiched in my pile. There are 11 of them with 2 more tops under construction. Clearly I enjoy creatin... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Char hat eine Diskussion gestartet
3rd Retreat Top Completed! - I just finished this top this evening from Me & My Sister Designs. It is called "Slice of Cake 2" and it was such fun to make... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Char hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2nd Retreat Top Completed! - I finished putting together the blocks from the retreat for my Strip-Apple Pineapple quilt by Cozy Quilt Designs. I added the border with t... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Char hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Retreat Top Completed! - I really like the way this turned out! Final size is 79" x 89" and I think it will find a home on one of my twin beds in the extr... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Char hat eine Diskussion gestartet
QOTD What was your very first quilt project? - When I was about 16, I stitched together a 4" square patchwork quilt for my mother's king size bed. I used puffy polyester batting and... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Char hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quilting Retreat 2021 - Does anyone have the dates for the retreat next October?
    10 Kommentare
Char hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Scrap Magnet Top Complete! - Finally got the checked border done. I like the way it turned out. Finished size of the top is 90" square. I am keeping this one for... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    22 Kommentare
Char hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Space Quilt top finished! - I am making each of my nieces and nephews a themed couch quilt and this is the second one I'm tackling out of 13. Nephew just told me his l... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Char hat eine Diskussion gestartet
BOM for November - Here is the BOM for November, but I have to admit I have had no time at all to put one together and likely will not before the weekend. Wor... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
Char hat eine Diskussion gestartet
BOM July 2019 - Entwined Star - Here is a star block from the free quilt block website called Patchwork Square. I am partial to star patterns and I hope you all like this ... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...