8 Beiträge
cdsredesign hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior Paint Suggestions—Please help!! - All suggestions welcome especially with photos of similar houses. To me the color looks like an army barrack currently. I’m pretty open to... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cdsredesign hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Better curb appeal? - It's time to paint this house--any suggestions for colors or other ideas to give it better curb appeal? Forgive the grass and wedding, have... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
cdsredesign hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Modernizing without Ripping Out Built-In? - I would love to hear anyone's ideas about how I can modernize the kitchen cabinets, floor and built ins to bring this into the 2020s. I lov... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare
cdsredesign hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where are the chairs from? - Where are the two chairs from?
    Kommentar
cdsredesign hat eine Diskussion gestartet
flower light in bathroom - Where is bathroom light from?
    Kommentar
cdsredesign hat eine Diskussion gestartet
master bathroom - Where are the vanities from and what is the counter material?
    Kommentar
cdsredesign hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
cdsredesign hat eine Diskussion gestartet
floor details ? - Where is the floor from ?
    Kommentar