5 Beiträge
OCDesigner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front porch curb appeal. - I love the front of our house but it needs more curb appeal. I would like to expand the entry area and add a walkway. I want it to look good... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
OCDesigner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Back splash Ideas? - We are renovating our kitchen. As you can see it is not 100% done but there are the cupboards, the island top and the great room that it run... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
OCDesigner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need inexpensive curb appeal. - I don't have much of a budget but our plain jane house needs some curb appeal. Particularly the left side of the house, where the front door... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
OCDesigner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Long Narrow entry room, what to do on a tight budget - This room is long and narrow, not too big. It is placed right at the entry of our house. I have always wanted a library//inspirational readi... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
OCDesigner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How would you design this room on a tight budget? - I want a welcoming library. How would you decorate this room on a tight budget? The room is located right when you walk in the front door. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare