5 Beiträge
Christina B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ideas of a nice color scheme for light tile flooring - So I recently had tile placed in my living & dining room area however the tile has become a little to light for my liking accompanied w/... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Christina B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please HELP!! Questions regarding a 12x12 bedroom! PLEASE & THANKS IN - So I'm currently re-doing/renovating my home however I need some advice on how can I go about truly maximizing the space & making my sma... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Christina B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please HELP!! Questions regarding a 12x12 room... PLEASE & THANKS IN A - So I'm currently re-doing/renovating my home however I need some advice on how can I go about truly maximizing the space & making my sma... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Christina B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please HELP!! Questions regarding a small 12x12 bedroom! Please HELP!! - So I'm currently re-doing/renovating my home however I need some advice on how can I go about truly maximizing the space & making my sma... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Christina B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hey guys I need Major help!!! PLEASE!!!! - After my grandfather's passing, he left me his first home in which he built in the 1970s! I was raised in the home with my siblings by my fa... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare