10 Beiträge
ced653 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
vintage key display - hello! I am wondering if anyone has any ideas for displaying a collection of vintage keys? my husband's grandfather collected them and when ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
ced653 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which rug? - Hello, its been a while since I was here... At long last we are getting a new rug! Now the dilemma, which one? I chose the one in the 3rd ph... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    38 Kommentare
ced653 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wardrobe from ikea "odda" - Does anyone own this wardrobe and is it any good? I would rather buy a pax wardrobe but they are not "cool" enough for a 12 year old...
    1 Kommentar
ced653 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A new desk... - Hi, I am after another opinion/ideas on our desk. This is our family/living/TV/entertaining room and it gets used a lot. We are a family o... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
ced653 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Teen bedroom furniture - Hi, I have a dilemma with my sons room, he has a wooden bed that we are keeping and my mother in law bought him an ikea micke desk in black ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
ced653 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ikea "Ingmarie" curtains? - Hi, this is a trivial question... I would like to change the curtains in the lounge, they don't go, I just put up the curtains from our old ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
ced653 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finishing the lounge - This is our family room, we do all sorts in here, tv, reading, playing, computing and the girls use ikea chairs to draw and do crafts on the... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
ced653 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
House measurements - This is a tad strange, but I just don't get how you measure houses... We are metric, which doesn't help, but my flat is 95m square, which i... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
ced653 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The kitchen curtain... Done!! What do you think? - Hi I asked for some advice on a kitchen curtain, or pelmet really, so I'm back with a picture of the finished result. I had my husband put ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
ced653 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What window dressing?? - This is my kitchen, with a window above the sink. The room isn't very light as you can tell so I don't want anything too heavy that blocks ... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare