6 Beiträge
cedoms2000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Water seeping into Garage. - Apparently the garage floor is lower instead of higher than the exterior ground so water seeps in from outside when it rains.. How can I eas... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
cedoms2000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best flooring for Garage floor - Currently converting our 3 car garage into a family hangout / Sports & Movie den.We will have a television, fridge and some storage.. Wh... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cedoms2000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Mixed metal issues in bathroom renovation. - I have Delta faucets in champagne bronze and I was wondering if my shower enclosure, vanity lights and chandelier need to be on the same ton... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
cedoms2000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile or Wallpaper Laundry room wall? - I am trying to update my laundry room, I have tiled the floor and painted one wall but I am wondering if I should wallpaper the opposite wal... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare