341 Beiträge
celeste/NH hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Roses to start my season in New Hampshire - Hi Everybody! I've been lurking but not commenting much because of lack of time. Grandchildren to care for, family crisis's, etc. and too ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
celeste/NH hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I'm on the LA as a seed seller - Hey friends, I've been too busy to post on the alphabet but I do check in. I just started my daylily seed listing on the Lily Auction and b... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
celeste/NH hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My season is finally underway! - We have had brutal temps in the high '90s+ high humidity with no real rainfall for weeks, or should I say....MY yard hasn't gotten any rain.... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
celeste/NH hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What's going on here - Hi everyone, I have been 'lurking' and enjoying all your beautiful photos and quite honestly, missing you all. As I messaged some of you, m... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
celeste/NH hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Some fall scenes and a rebel seedling - It has been DRY, dry, dry here all summer long, with our drought monitor in the SEVERE category. My poor plants have suffered terribly so t... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
celeste/NH hat eine Diskussion gestartet
FINAL post of my seedlings - Here are the last pics I took of my seedlings this summer. I had so much fun waking up every morning and running out in my pjs to see what ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare
celeste/NH hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Now for PART 3 of my seedlings! - I want to get these photos posted today since I'm going away with hubby for the long weekend. There will be a 4th and final set when I retu... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
celeste/NH hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Part2 of my one year old seedlings - Here are some more of my seedlings from my first season of blooms, 2020. This one is a favorite: SMOKE SCREAM x MALACHITE SUNBIRD an... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
celeste/NH hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Part I: First year seedlings, FFOE for me! - I've been suffering through a summer-long drought but for the first time in weeks, I am finally getting some rain today. Pods were droppin... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
celeste/NH hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is left blooming in the drought - I've missed posting and commenting but it's been a hectic summer for various reasons. Now that daylily season is winding down and all the f... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...