8 Beiträge
Celheal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What size table would you recommend for this dining room? - Dimensions 12'-11" x 11'-4" I would like to be able to put a server/buffet piece in the room as well, especially since there is no... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Celheal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen runner??? - I need a runner for my kitchen floor between island and counter with dishwasher/sink. What fiber content can I use in the kitchen?
    1 Kommentar
Celheal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
oottomans for extra seating - I would like get 2 oottomans for extra seating. What size/height should I be looking for?
    Kommentar
Celheal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living room window treatments? - I have faux white wood blinds on living room for privacy that builder put in. I am ready to look for window treatments now. I am just not su... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Celheal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stain color for screened patio? - Trying to decide what color stain to use for the posts on our screened in area, which is 12x14. Any opinions out there?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Celheal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outdoor ceilng fans - I'm doing a screened porch and need a ceiling fan. My dimensions are 12 x 14 with a gabled roof and 11' ceiling. What is the maximum size c... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Celheal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Furniture placement rules - I have an open floor plan between my kitchen and dining room. I am getting furniture in about a month and was planning on having one of the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Celheal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen table protection? - Have a kitchen table that we use either placemats or a table pad/cloth to protect it. I have furniture pens to handle any nicks that may co... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare