27 Beiträge
cender hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Appliance Selection for New Kitchen : Range vs. Range Top - Hello Houzzers - I am designing a kitchen for a new construction home. For me, the kitchen is the hub of the home and the largest room in th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cender hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HVAC Units??? - What are these units? Are they air conditioning? And is this a more efficient type of air conditioning unit? I am looking for something t... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
cender hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
cender hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is the door to the bathroom? - Thank you for your patience with the details. I can't figure out where the door to the bathroom is. And how long is the 2 sink vanity? Thank... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
cender hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
cender hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wing chair fabric? - Lori - wonderful room. Could you please tell me the manufacturer and color of the fabric on the 2 wing chairs. I have 2, 1940s wing chairs t... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
cender hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
cender hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
cender hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the dimensions of the kitchen itself? - WOW- what a wonderful remodel. The design is so crisp and clean, and rather sexy, I might say. And the before pictures make it even better... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...