5 Beiträge
cesfer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Installation specs - Hello, could you please upload installation specs? Not clear how it attaches to the wall, how it is supported and what kind of blocking behi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cesfer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
More pictures - Do you have additional pictures of this item? I would like to see what it looks like when the seat is up. Thanks.
    Kommentar
cesfer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Folding shower seat installation - Hello, The dimensions list the height at 19". Can this seat be installed at 17" instead of 19"? Thanks Cesar
    1 Kommentar
cesfer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of light bulb does it use? - Incandescente? LED? Halogen?
    1 Kommentar
cesfer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The description says this is a "Hand Blown Glass" lamp. Really? - I see a canvas shade and I would like to know what color is it. Is there a separate switch for each bulb?. Where is the hand blown glass? Th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar