7 Beiträge
cg266 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pool design ideas for L-shaped yard - Hi everyone, My husband and I have a smallish developed backyard. We actually have a fairly large property but most is undeveloped and woode... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
cg266 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Furniture ideas for large open great room - Hi, My husband and I recently purchased a home and are debating on the furnitire and layout. This would be a family room/great room used for... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
cg266 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What should I do with these walls?? - We live in a long row house and the walls just seem so bare going from our living room to the kitchen. Should I leave them like that? Would ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
cg266 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with dining chairs and wall! - So my hubby and I finally bought a dining table but I am having the hardest time finding chairs. I wasn't sure if I should go with an uphols... Lesen Sie mehr
    31 Kommentare
cg266 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
cg266 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with long narrow dining area - Hello, We have a long narrow townhouse and we're not sure what type of dining table to buy (i.e rectangular, round, etc.) and where to pl... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
cg266 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with decorating narrow living room and walls - Hello, We just recently moved into our new home and half of our living room is 2 stories. I'm not sure how to decorate the walls. We also... Lesen Sie mehr
    38 Kommentare