4 Beiträge
cgartke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the paint color on the walls? - I like the paint color on the walls and curious what it is.
    Kommentar
cgartke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with Tudor exterior! - We have a Tudor house with detached garage and traditional Tudor colors. We are thinking of changing the color of the stucco and trim and re... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
cgartke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Tudor Timbers - I need help with paint colour for our 70's style Tudor two-storey living room walls. We had thought about toning down the dark wooden beam ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
cgartke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with my Tudor living room paint colors - I need help with paint colour for our 70's style Tudor two-storey living room walls. We had thought about toning down the dark wooden beam ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare