25 Beiträge
Cheri Murray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
who makes the awesome chandelier? - Who makes the chandelier?
    1 Kommentar
Cheri Murray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Cheri Murray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type of wood and finish were used on the ceiling? - What type of wood and finish were used on the ceiling?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Cheri Murray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the fireplace - I live near Asheville. Who built this fireplace? It is beautiful.
    Kommentar
Cheri Murray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the name of this grass? - It is beautiful in this location
    1 Kommentar
Cheri Murray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
patina metal on wall - Is this metal or tile? If tile, who is the manufacturer and where can I purchase it?
    6 Kommentare
Cheri Murray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what brand of LED lighting is used? - I am interested in the brand of LEF lighting please.
    1 Kommentar
Cheri Murray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who makes the natural finish door? - The natural finish door is beautiful. Who is the manufacturer?
    Kommentar
Cheri Murray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Cheri Murray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...