7 Beiträge
cgrim10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
temperature vs ph - after prepping my water for blueberries (daily task), I did the complimentary ph test......... I had re-calibrated this week. I know it is a... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cgrim10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
East Texas Blueberry dormancy water requirements - I have (8) 1 year old blueberry plants that have been in ground/peat/pine bark/pine needle mulch 10 months, they have grown to 5'-6" &a... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
cgrim10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
When does everyone end feeding for bberries 2017 for branch hardening? - `My 1st year blueberries were planted 12-10-16, I pulled all flower buds. Have religiously fed AS 21-0-0 w/24% sulphur. And here is middle o... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
cgrim10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I don't understand primocane blackberries. Prime ark 45 /3rd year. - I don't understand primocane blackberries. Prime ark 45 /3rd year. is the fruiting cycle just random? they are said to produce on firs... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
cgrim10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    11 Kommentare
cgrim10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
looking for advice from Fruitnut..... - Fruitnut, you have drawn a longtime lurker from the shadows. as not to confuse, a list of my current questions requiring info follows: First... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
cgrim10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
10,000 questions about blueberries I asked the internet. - Fruitnut, you have drawn a longtime lurker from the shadows. as not to confuse, a list of my current questions requiring info follows: First... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar