39 Beiträge
cgrimes75 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
master bed finishing touches— need some help:) - We recently updated our master bedroom. We have dove white walls, walnut stained floors and simple dark wood dressers and bed (simple lines... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
cgrimes75 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pillows - I love the way you mixed and matched pillows. Would you share the names of the fabrics? Many thanks!
    Kommentar
cgrimes75 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lavendar paisley pillows - Hi these are beautiful. Would you please share the source?
    Kommentar
cgrimes75 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where may I find the pillows? - I would love if you'd share the source. Thank you!
    Kommentar
cgrimes75 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ottoman fabric - Hi! Will you share the paisley fabric on the ottoman? Thank you!
    2 Kommentare
cgrimes75 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plum pillows - Hi! Can you please share the fabric or maker of the plum eyelash pattern pillows? Thank you!
    Kommentar
cgrimes75 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of window treatment goes well in this room? - I’m hoping for some help figuring out what type (if any) window treatment balances this room. It’s a dining room open to my kitchen. My st... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
cgrimes75 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fabric - Will you please share the name of the fabric on the chairs? Many thanks!
    Kommentar
cgrimes75 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
struggling to mix patterns - I love mixing and matching textures and patterns...and I’m struggling with my dining room rug. Can anyone suggest some coordinating pattern... Lesen Sie mehr
    27 Kommentare
cgrimes75 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for panels to pair with my rug - I recently pulled an old rug out of storage. It's one of my favorites and I'm putting it back in my dining room. I love mixing bold patter... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...