9 Beiträge
cgrin17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Non-white trim?! - Hi all! With two dogs, I’m looking to paint the current white trim in the house. my colour scheme is farmhouse-y (cream, sage, muted red, hi... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
cgrin17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
family room change-up! - hi all....my family room is about 12x25 with 10' ceilings. I am pretty happy with the layout but am 'over' the green paint. I like cottage/c... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
cgrin17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
grey or gray? ;0) - ok so i'm new to the world of grey paint colour, as i normally stick with warm colours like creams with hits of milky greens or reds. very c... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
cgrin17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint colour upset - I just painted my powder room (CIL Wilton Blue) but its not warm enough... looks like a hospital room :( looking for a warm blue-grey (but n... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
cgrin17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
'cottage' paint colours - hi! any suggestions for a cottage-y blue paint colour? i was hopiong there would be a line of country/cottage paint colours out there but no... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
cgrin17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
'clashing' metals?? - OK I want to wallpaper my powder room. I found a great "striped" paper that is soft green with some white and bronze thru it. I'm afraid tha... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
cgrin17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wallpaper advice needed! - ok ive done my fair share of wallpaper projects but have never used grass cloth.... i want to use this in my (rarely used) powder room but i... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    20 Kommentare
cgrin17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
rug 'rules' - Do I need to put one large area rug under the bed ..or.. can I flank either side with a smaller rug, part of it underneath the bed? (Did I e... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cgrin17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
painting cupboards - my kitchen cupboards are that old, particle board-melamine finish (I have no idea exactly) but theyre white and look dirty. i cant afford th... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare