8 Beiträge
chamachill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drapes color and/or source? - I also painted my office Gentleman’s Gray, and am looking to buy drapes that match — are you able to share details on these?
    3 Kommentare
chamachill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grout Color used here - Do you recall the grout color used here? We’re using the same tile and trying to figure out which way to go with the grout so the herringbon... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
chamachill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stucco and Paint Color - Are you able to tell me the color of the stucco and also the paint color used on the trim, siding and doors?
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
chamachill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stucco and trim/siding/door color - Are you able to tell me the color of the stucco and also the paint color used on the trim, siding and doors?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
chamachill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Windows Manufacturer / Dealer - Are these Lincoln windows? Who is your go-to dealer for windows in DFW? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
chamachill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Black dust / yellow film build up around door trim - Since purchasing my town home last year, I've noticed only in our guest bedroom, black dust and a yellow layer building up around the door j... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
chamachill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Constant dripping pipe above bathtub causing stains - Hello! I recently purchased a townhouse in the Dallas, TX area. I have a pipe that drains/drips into the tub of our second bath. It has beco... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
chamachill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Constant dripping pipe above bathtub causing stains - Hello! I recently purchased a townhouse in the Dallas, TX area. I have a pipe that drains/drips into the tub of our second bath. It has beco... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar