8 Beiträge
Chandra C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Room Wall Storage Ideas? - I have a blank wall in my dining room and I am looking for curio style cabinets to go against it. Not open shelving. I’m confused on scale,... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
Chandra C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help Matching a Rug - I have an open floor plan between dining room and living room. Dining room is in front of living room in the house and they are separated by... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    24 Kommentare
Chandra C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Organic Modern (ish) Inspo needed for my dining room, please - I’m kind of at a loss for what to add to my dining room. I’m targeting “organic modern” adjacent with earthy additions (natural stone, metal... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    17 Kommentare
Chandra C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Room Ideas Please! - I’m redoing my entire dining room. It is an all white room with two main walls. I’ve recently purchased two vintage items for the room but ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Chandra C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is this shelving/ case unit called? - I want to have this built or purchase this type of a unit for my dining room but I don’t even know what to call it to even start shopping… W... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Chandra C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Room Dilemma Part 2 - I am at a loss…I need help with adding to my dining room. My dining room is the center of our house and the first room people walk into. I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Chandra C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Room Table Dilemma - I was so excited to get this “new to me” Thomasville Bogart Collection table, because it had the burl wood look I was planning on for my din... Lesen Sie mehr
    32 Kommentare
Chandra C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar