9 Beiträge
charbowie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    6 Kommentare
charbowie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I can’t find my design dilemma discussion. - Why is it so difficult to find my design dilemma discussion from this week.
    1 Kommentar
charbowie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom Makeover - Hi! I am redoing our master bedroom. I am very happy with my new bedding. I had the palm tree metal piece with my old comforter set. Wantin... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    124 Kommentare
charbowie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
We followed the advice on our dated shrubbery! - We can see our house again!!! That's step # 1! Will be consulting with a plant nursery this week! Excited to be updating our plantings! My ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
charbowie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
charbowie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color options for door and shutters - I want to give my house a fresh new look! Looks very drab! Just want advice on door and shutter color please! Also, should I paint the door ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    24 Kommentare
charbowie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help on door and trim color - I just took the photos a few days ago. I realize it is winter time, and things look drab without my flowers to liven it up. BUT, I didn't re... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
charbowie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replacing chairs for dining room table - Took my chairs to consignment shop. Too heavy (42 lbs. ea.) My table is a keeper. I want new chairs that go well with table, just not so h... Lesen Sie mehr
    33 Kommentare