36 Beiträge
charlize hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior paint colour - Hi there looking for some colour choices for the exterior our home. We have a metal brown roof and wood cladding. Thanks for your help
    14 Kommentare
charlize hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what colour is the exterior paint - what colour is the exterior paint
    1 Kommentar
charlize hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
charlize hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior Paint colour - Hi would love some idea for exterior paint colour
    20 Kommentare
charlize hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior paint - Would love advice on exterior paint colour
    1 Kommentar
charlize hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wall design - Hi There, I would like to add something to my long wall, what do you think of a free standing mirror next to the tv stand would I need some... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
charlize hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen suggestions - Hi there, I recently renovated my kitchen but I still feel it needs something else. Would you suggest adding additional cupboards to the... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
charlize hat eine Diskussion gestartet
coffee table - Look for coffee table ideas I would prefer round and need something at a good price point
    2 Kommentare
charlize hat eine Diskussion gestartet
media centre - Hi there, I would value your opinion, I would like to incorporate a fireplace media centre, but not sure on the size, colour that I should ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
charlize hat eine Diskussion gestartet
more pictures of my kitchen
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...