62 Beiträge
charon70 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Black interior window trim with white windows - I want to paint my interior window trim black but my windows are white. Does anyone have any thoughts about how this will look? I’ve looked... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
charon70 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with kitchen remodeling plan - I have been reading this forum for quite awhile and I am impressed with the wealth of knowledge by so many. My husband and I have been disc... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
charon70 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which carpet would you select? - I am going to purchase carpet for my breakfast room. Attached is a photo showing the fabric for my window treatment and two carpet selectio... Jetzt abstimmen
    5 Kommentare    47 Stimmen
charon70 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Wall Oven Cabinet Design, Please? - I am having a wall cabinet made for a Wolf CSO and M series wall oven. The cabinet I am replacing is the tall pantry cabinet in the photo. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
charon70 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Installation of Wolf CSO and warming drawer - I am having a wall oven cabinet built for my Wolf CSO and warming drawer. The cabinet is 96 inches tall. I want the CSO and warming drawer... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
charon70 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I purchase a warming drawer????? - Please help!! I have to make a final decision by Monday at 1:30pm because I have to meet the cabinet shop to sign off on the wall oven cabi... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
charon70 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Scaling a recipe - I have a very good banana bread recipe that I would like to make several 9x5 loaf pans. Can I just multiply all of the ingredients by the n... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
charon70 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Baking Banana Bread - I am a beginner baker. I baked Banana Bread in my oven at 350C per instructions from a recipe. The top of the bread split and the edges of... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
charon70 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
charon70 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fish Odor in Home for 2 days!!! Do I have the right size hood? - Last year my DH and I removed a OTR microwave and installed a Modern Aire 600 CFM canopy style hood that is 24 inches deep. We wanted bette... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...