9 Beiträge
chazzymacd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living Room- Window Treatment Advice Needed! - I really need help with what kind of window treatments I need for my space. We have a very small living room so the windows overlooking the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
chazzymacd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help Decorating Florida Coastal Home Living Room! - We just bought an older 1950s Florida home on the water. I bought a really great white linen sofa (shown in pictures) that I think will be v... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    21 Kommentare
chazzymacd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the print, could you make it longer? - I'm thinking of a floor to ceiling shower curtain...
    1 Kommentar
chazzymacd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should We Paint Exterior Brick?? - I have posted a question before about the exterior of our home but at the time did not realize just how bad our brick looks. I am very sca... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    23 Kommentare
chazzymacd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscape Front Yard - This is the weekend! The freezing weather has ceased and we are ready to tackle our front yard! I was hoping to start here for advice. We l... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
chazzymacd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backyard Landscaping - Everyone has been so amazing on this site that I thought I would try my luck with our backyard. We added the porch and bench last year think... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
chazzymacd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Update Exterior! - This is the year we are going to update the exterior of our home. We know we need to landscape, but want to tackle landscaping after we have... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
chazzymacd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Another picture of exterior.
    Kommentar
chazzymacd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need to Update Exterior of Home... Help! - Before we start landscaping, I need ideas to update the exterior of our home. Any ideas??!
    17 Kommentare