10 Beiträge
Amanda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Amanda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help choosing a wall colour - Hi all, I'm looking for some advice on a wall colour for our living room. We have two 3 seater velvet green sofas arriving soon, and so far ... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Amanda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help choosing a wall colour - Hi all, im looking for advise on wall colours for our living room. Having touble uploading a pic but we have the habitat jackson green velve... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Amanda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful room! - Could I ask where the flooring is from please and the product name?
    Kommentar
Amanda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring type & colour - Hi, beautiful kitchen! could you tell me what type of wood the floor is please and what it's treated with? Many thanks.
    1 Kommentar
Amanda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I've also bought this pan set : ))
    Kommentar
Amanda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Why is my lawn disappearing? - Hi all, we had a brand new lawn laid by a local gardening firm around 11 months ago but it seems to be disappearing! Could anyone advise ple... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Amanda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I'm lost! Please help with my kitchen. - I got some great advice and help recently with my living room so was hoping I could get some help with my kitchen to : ) I just can't get i... Lesen Sie mehr
11 „Gefällt mir“    544 Kommentare
Amanda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I'm completely lost! Please help with my kitchen. I got some great advice and help recently with my living room so was hoping I could get s... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Amanda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help! What cushions should I put on my sofa? - I have an olive green sofa and am stuck on what cushions to use....can anybody help?
    15 Kommentare