21 Beiträge
cheriberi2001 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help with Kitchen Hardware - The handles I have in my new kitchen do not come in a larger size that I would like for 2 - 30" drawers and 2 pantry drawers. I was co... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cheriberi2001 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with paint color - Deciding what color to paint powder room. Do any shades of a medium or light bluish gray look great with medium stained wood trim? I reall... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
cheriberi2001 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pretty walls! - what is the paint color?
    1 Kommentar
cheriberi2001 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beautiful colors! - what is the paint color on walls?
    2 Kommentare
cheriberi2001 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the walls! - what is the paint color?
    1 Kommentar
cheriberi2001 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love the wall color! - Paint color on walls please?
    1 Kommentar
cheriberi2001 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
colors are lovely! - what is the paint color on the walls?
    1 Kommentar
cheriberi2001 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the wall color! - What paint color is on the walls?
    1 Kommentar
cheriberi2001 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love! - What is the color paint on the walls?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
cheriberi2001 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the colors! - What is the paint color on the walls?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...