4 Beiträge
Cheri Lombardi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What Type of Shower Curtain for a Small Bathroom? - Silly me forgot my shower curtain was dry clean only and now I need a new one. I'm not sure how to choose one with a design on it. My bathro... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Cheri Lombardi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to make my room light and bright? - Help... I'm trying to make my living room look a little brighter, I think I have to much brown. I can't replace the sofas (I just bought th... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare
Cheri Lombardi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What should be my accent color? - I'm so not a decorator and need some assistance. What color accents should I use? Do I use the same accent color throughout the whole house ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare