6 Beiträge
cherry_dc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of dresser and nightstand to go with this bed? - Trying to lighten the bedroom, and tired of the dark furniture. Does anyone have any suggetions of nightstands and dressers that would go w... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cherry_dc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to Update Espresso bed/headboard and bedroom itself - I have a bed that was purchased several years ago from BoConcept that is espresso color (I know, I know...) that I am hoping to update someh... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
cherry_dc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with bathroom layout for remodel, pls - I've attached a drawing of the current layout of my master bath. I'm struggling to find a layout for a bath remodel that improves on the cu... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
cherry_dc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
cherry_dc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you tell me what the dimensions of the boockase are? - specifically the actually boxes/shelves? Thanks!
    Kommentar
cherry_dc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop Material - What material is the counter made of? Where did you get it? Thank you.
    Kommentar