17 Beiträge
cherrytop hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Disc - Is the height stated for the whole item including stand or is it just the disc? How much for the smallest size?
    Kommentar
cherrytop hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Back Fabric Colour - Your description just says back of cover "plain fabric".... It deos not state what color the plain fabric is. What is the colour of the plai... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
cherrytop hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall colour - Hello. Lovely room and colours. What is the wall colour please? Thought it was white but looking at the room from the different angles in ea... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
cherrytop hat eine Diskussion gestartet
palm beach yellow tray - Love this, any idea where I can find one or even a similar one?
    1 Kommentar
cherrytop hat eine Diskussion gestartet
XO - Love the XO. 1 - Is it metal or wood? 2 - Where would you find the letters Or something similar? Thanks.
    Kommentar
cherrytop hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
cherrytop hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
cherrytop hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
cherrytop hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
cherrytop hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WHERE CAN I GET THE CANDLE HOLDERS ON THE COFFEE TABLE, ANY1 PLSE!!!! - SO MANY PPLE HAVE ASKED THIS QUESTIN BUT NO 1 HAS ANSWERED IT YET. I WILL ASK AGAIN, COULD ANY1 PLSE SAY WHERE I CAN GET THE CANDLE HOLDERS... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...