4 Beiträge
Cheryl Plesha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom update - Please help, I want to paint my bedroom in a ocean beach theme. Want a wet sand color carpet, with some ocean color walls. I am having real ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Cheryl Plesha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
flooring advice - Looking to replace carpet and linoleum in living areas of my home. I have dogs and cats and am looking for the best flooring that can withst... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Cheryl Plesha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen remodel - Looking for advice/thoughts on Kitchen cabinet makers. Have picked out styles between Kraftmaid, Medallion and Ikea. Of course i would like ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Cheryl Plesha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thinking of redoing Kitchen. - Bought granite tiles 15 years ago to put in the kitchen, never did the project. Would like to know if using granite tile is still in style. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare